At our initial meeting, we take you through our 28 point discovery questionnaire. This allows us to find out more about your products and services, USPs, target market, competitors, marketing approaches, current material (brochures etc.), and activities.
We can also provide a detailed review of your website, with recommendations for improvement.
We will research competitors’ marketing approaches, USPs, and more with a SWOT analysis to identify their strengths, weaknesses, threats to your business and opportunities you can take.
This will give us an understanding of your competitors and why customers might choose them over you.
After the Marketing Review and Competitor Analysis, we create a marketing strategy, which includes a list of ideas for marketing approaches and activities to be covered in order of priority over the next 3 or 6 months.
MARKETING ACTION PLAN
We create a three or six month plan of activities for online marketing that can include website SEO, social media, blog posts, email campaigns, collateral, advertising and design.
This plan can then be implemented by someone in your team or by us.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
We are partnered with social media marketing specialist Grace Collyer who runs Get Social With Grace.
She has vast knowledge and experience of all the main social media channels. She can grow your followers and increase engagement, using content she creates that is relevant, valuable and interesting to your target markets.
She can also set up social media pages and design advertisements, then analyse the results.
We can implement the activities on your behalf, which can include:
- Management of your website
- Creation of blog posts articles to help SEO and to post on your social media pages
- Online advertising e.g. Facebook Boosted Posts and LinkedIn Sponsored Ads
- Regular status updates on your social media pages
- Analysis and reports on marketing activities
- Monthly call or meeting to discuss previous month’s results and next steps
We can provide regular reports of marketing actions we implement, that can include online sales (if we have access to the info), email campaign results, social media activities and other advertising and promotions. We also have a monthly call to go over the previous month and update the plan, in order to produce the best results and return on your investment.
TRAINING, CONSULTANCY, SUPPORT AND MANAGEMENT
- Reviews and feedback for marketing activities and analysis reports
- New marketing strategies and ideas
- Creation of future marketing action plans
- General advice and support