Let’s start with why it is important to have a good subject line. With all the competition of other emails sent to your readers, it is important to keep your subscribers hooked. Having less than five seconds to convince a reader to open your email instead of deleting it, you need to make your email’s subject line STAND OUT.
Buying email data can save time, effort and expenses compared to building your own list, but your data will not be good quality, targeted, relevant or accurate. This article gives advice on growing an organic email list and increasing clicks.
If you’re using an email system like MailChimp, Infusionsoft or Constant Contact, they are strict about spam complaints to protect their reputation. If your emails are getting spam complaints (or marked as spam), they know about it and can insist that you remove contacts from your database.
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Tel: 01284 599086
Recent Portfolio items
- 4 website marketing strategies to drive more traffic (and ultimately, more sales!)
- Ways you can work on your marketing during lockdown
- Get more eyes on your content with these 8 headline writing tips
- We’re on lockdown – now’s the time to get blogging! Here’s why…
- 15 benefits of SEO and why every business needs it