Buffer is a simple online tool used to schedule social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. Most businesses these days should be using social media as a marketing tool, and using a social media scheduler like Buffer can save so much time on posting to each of your social media pages.
As of the 21st April 2015, Google will be using mobile-friendly websites as a ranking signal in their search engine results page. This will have a significant impact on how people find your business because when they search on a mobile phone or tablet, the mobile-friendly sites will appear more prominently in the search results.
With advances in technology, it’s simple to create a website at a low cost. This means that most businesses have many competitors when trying to sell their products and services online. Now that Google is the main search engine used, it can be difficult for businesses to be noticed in search results. These tips listed can give you some guidance on how to improve your position in Google search results.
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Tel: 01284 599086
Recent Portfolio items
- 4 website marketing strategies to drive more traffic (and ultimately, more sales!)
- Ways you can work on your marketing during lockdown
- Get more eyes on your content with these 8 headline writing tips
- We’re on lockdown – now’s the time to get blogging! Here’s why…
- 15 benefits of SEO and why every business needs it