Buffer is a simple online tool used to schedule social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. Most businesses these days should be using social media as a marketing tool, and using a social media scheduler like Buffer can save so much time on posting to each of your social media pages.
The most popular social network for business professionals LinkedIn was launched on the stock market in 2011 and performed better than sales forecasts predicted, until now. Suffering losses of $43m for the second quarter of 2015 resulted in a share price drop of 25%. This begs the question, should we have concerns about LinkedIn’s future and as a business, should we continue to use LinkedIn as part of our social media portfolio?
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Tel: 01284 599086
Recent Portfolio items
- 4 website marketing strategies to drive more traffic (and ultimately, more sales!)
- Ways you can work on your marketing during lockdown
- Get more eyes on your content with these 8 headline writing tips
- We’re on lockdown – now’s the time to get blogging! Here’s why…
- 15 benefits of SEO and why every business needs it