With nearly three million Facebook likes, more than seven million followers on Twitter and nine million followers on LinkedIn, Richard Branson joins Elon Musk and Mark Cuban as one of the most prominent entrepreneurs on social media. He follows several social media best practices that elevate him to the top of the pack. Success on social media goes well beyond likes and follows. Use these four practices to establish leadership, drive leads and create relationships on social media.
With over 343 million users, Google+ is one of the biggest social networks and can be a great place to connect with your target audience.
So how can you make it work with your business? Here’s a step-by-step guide; follow this and make Google+ an effective part of your marketing strategy.
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Tel: 01284 599086
Recent Portfolio items
- 4 website marketing strategies to drive more traffic (and ultimately, more sales!)
- Ways you can work on your marketing during lockdown
- Get more eyes on your content with these 8 headline writing tips
- We’re on lockdown – now’s the time to get blogging! Here’s why…
- 15 benefits of SEO and why every business needs it